Your Donation Keeps Us Marching!
Please consider a donation to the Menomonee Falls Parade Committee. The cost to provide three parades is approximately $40,000 annually. In order to continue bringing parades to Menomonee Falls, funding is necessary to compensate high school marching bands, clowns, and other music and entertainment groups that march in the parade.
Making a Donation is Easy!
Everyone loves a parade! You can help us continue to bring the Menomonee Falls Memorial Day, Independence Day and Christmas parades to the community. This is a tax-deductible contribution which can be made online or by check mailed to the address below. Every dollar helps!
We are grateful for these business and community member donations for 2018.
- Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral & Cremation Service
- R & R Insurance
- * Malkin’s Flooring
- Shelley’s Hallmark
- Friends of Nature III
- Falls Chiropractic
- Pool Park
- Moore Construction Services
- Polyak Trucking
- * Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Froedtert Health
- * Village of Menomonee Falls
- * Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls
- Knights of Columbus
- DeMarini’s Pizzeria
- Family Pet Clinic
- Pepino’s on Appleton
- Hanson Soft Water
- Roskopf’s Service & Towing
- Rechlicz & Hanson Attorneys
- Brisco County Wood Grill
- Law Offices of Sarah A. Ponath
- Community League of Menomonee Falls
- * Cousins Subs
- * Rainbow Child Care Center
* “Super-Sponsor” who have donated $1,000 a year or more, are also linked at the bottom of this page.
On behalf of the Village of Menomonee Falls, the Optimist Club, The Knights of Columbus and all the parade volunteers involved, the Parade Committee thanks you for your support! Please contact us if you would like more information about sponsoring the Menomonee Falls Parades.