Your Donation Keeps Us Marching!
Please consider a donation to the Menomonee Falls Parade Committee. The cost to provide three parades is approximately $40,000 annually. In order to continue bringing parades to Menomonee Falls, funding is necessary to compensate high school marching bands, clowns, and other music and entertainment groups that march in the parade.
Making a Donation is Easy!
Everyone loves a parade! You can help us continue to bring the Menomonee Falls Memorial Day, Independence Day and Christmas parades to the community. Your donation is tax-deductible and can be made by check and mailed to the address below. Every dollar helps!
We are grateful for the business and community support we have received over the years.
- Brisco County Wood Grill
- Community League, Inc.
- DeMarini’s Pizzeria
- Falls Chiropractic Group, S.C.
- Friends of Nature III
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Griffin Auto Group
- Hanson Soft Water
- Knights of Columbus *
- Law Offices of Sarah Ponath LLC
- Moore Construction Services, LLC
- Optimist Club *
- Pepino’s on Appleton
- Pool Park, Inc.
- Porter’s Borders
- R&R Insurance
- Roskopf’s Service & Towing LLC
- Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral and Cremation Services
- Shelley’s Hallmark
- Village of Menomonee Falls *
* “Super-Sponsor” who have donated $1,000 a year or more, are also linked at the bottom of this page.
On behalf of the Village of Menomonee Falls, the Optimist Club, The Knights of Columbus and all the parade volunteers involved, the Parade Committee thanks you for your support! Please contact us if you would like more information about sponsoring the Menomonee Falls Parades.